The Prep Cook/Dishwasher is to ensure the cleanliness of dining ware, kitchen equipment, silverware, and various of other back of house items. This role also may include assisting in the preparation of day to day kitchen tasks, and preparation of ingredients.
To maintain cleanliness of all kitchen wares, equipment and areas.
• Maintain a constant stock of clean wares in all kitchen areas
• Maintain dishwashing equipment including the grease trap
• Report all faulty equipment to supervisor
• Uphold constant cleanliness of all kitchen areas including fridges, equipment & floors
• Adhere to health and safety regulations
• Follow daily duty roster and policy manual
• Maintain proper storage of kitchen and Food and Beverage wares
• Receive kitchen products, put away and rotate stock
• Assist with kitchen prep (chopping vegetables, preparing fruits, making freshly squeeze orange juice)
• Uphold a clean and healthy staff cafeteria, including microwave and cupboards
• Preform other duties when assigned