DEPARTMENT: Front Office
POSITION: Front Desk Agent
REPORTS TO: Front Office Manager
HOURS: As Required
PRIMARY FUNCTION: To ensure that all guest reservations are handled courteously and efficiently.
- Consistent and professional operation of the switchboard.
- Provide prompt, efficient, professional check in and check out.
- Accurately complete guest reservations as required.
- Accurately answer all guest inquiries regarding the Lodge, Lake Louise, Banff National Park, and Yoho National Park.
- To be aware of all packages and special rates offered by the property.
- Have a good understanding of sister properties.
- Have a strong understanding of area and activities and services.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Highly organized and motivated.
- Computer skills(Lanmark, MS Word, Excel and asset)
- Work well under pressure.